Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where is the Power?

And what is the secret to power?

Power struggles have for one emotional reason or the other pretty much guided world history.

If at any time a person or group of people thought that power resided in money(mammon) or numbers of people or prestige or appearances or influence or,,,,,you can just about name it. Truth is power resides with God. To understand what I am trying to get at you have to know that God is Love and God is light.

The single most powerful book of the bible is the book of 1st John; within which resides the "Love Chapter", and the single most important statement made by Jesus was when he told the disciples to Love God and to Love thy neighbors.

The power is in unconditional Love; the emotions, and the deeds.

If there is a defining of priorities of Love then this is it. After these are all good things given.

First Love the Father then Love your neighbors.

If God Loves all unconditionally then to be a child of God you must Love unconditionally. The more constant you are in Love the more power you have, and have been given with which to Love.

If a man has power or influence then it is born of love not hatred. If I have Power or influence then it is born of Love not hatred. True influence is not born out of appearances hence the reason I do not care for appearances but what a person really is in there heart.

Not what they appear to be, but who they really are.

The reason I get away with telling the truth so much(funny I have to put it that way) is because people can just tell that I tell them the truth not to harm them but to help them. Not for ulterior motives but because I Love them unconditionally. It is the greatest gift next to being unconditionally forgiven by God, that I have. It is the gift next to Loving God which I am most grateful to God for.

My power to tell the truth is out of Love not hate nor spite nor ulterior motives. The real reason I tell anyone anything is not a fear and I am not afraid to tell anyone the truth.

Though I could use the truth as a weapon and have done so it was not to destroy that which was good but to destroy that which is evil. Hence to this world which is so full of deceit and lies people like me become very dangerous. Not because we are physically dangerous but because the works born out of lying are destroyed.

I tell you this also not because I would brag about my want to be truthful but so that you may see that Love is the foundation for truth and it is paramount to success in garnering power. True power.

The power to tell unambiguous truth because of Love is the worlds greatest power.

Always has been and always will be.

No comments: