Monday, March 05, 2007

Omniverse

How to never be wrong. Many of the things that I do at least in person to person communications with people I guess to avoid dealing with some of their problems.....What ever.

Problem is how do you do this and still talk about the things that you need to talk about that are actually a requirement of being a citizen in this nation.

I am actually afraid that it may be impossible but never the less still gotta try to maintain the effort.

However Omni is somewhat offended by me but that is not going to stop me from linking to her site. Unfortunately she apparently has something goofy going on at her site that preempts linking to the particular article at the moment. So hurry up and get there because you only have so many days to read this one and I do think this one is that important.

OMNI.

No comments: