Thursday, March 01, 2007

Anti-Oxidents

Makes me wonder.

I guess we just shouldn't eat anything:



CHICAGO (Feb. 27) - "Beta carotene and vitamins A and E, antioxidant supplements taken by millions to fight disease, may actually raise the risk of death, a review of 68 studies on nearly a quarter-million people said on Tuesday".



Or is it some group study from one of the other industries is engaging in a propaganda attack for money? I do get suspicious when I read somthing like this when most other studies say the opposite. Oh yeah wait a minute. The opposition says:




"The finding drew fire from critics who said it was flawed and based largely on studies of people who were already chronically ill before they were treated with the supplements. "




Yeah that's it; It would probably be better said that 95% of those chronically ill are still alive after starting a regimen of anti-oxidents. I know I know; I have a bad case of my glass is 95% full and yours is only 5% full. MWHAHAAAAAA.

No comments: