Sunday, May 27, 2007

Whats wrong with marriage today.

50% of all marriages today in America don't make it. In the Bible belt it is 65%.

I have asked myself hundreds of times why and meditated obsessively on the matter and now I am ready to say something about it.

It all begins with Preachers preaching half obedience to the word.

The first and primary social order God commanded in marriage gave He to man. Immediately after the fall of man; God says to Adam and Eve this:


Gen 3:16 Unto413 the woman802 he said,559 I will greatly7235 multiply7235 thy sorrow6093 and thy conception;2032 in sorrow6089 thou shalt bring forth3205 children;1121 and thy desire8669 shall be to413 thy husband,376 and he1931 shall rule4910 over thee.

Ya ever notice that women are yearning after their Husbands?, And in rebellion to their rule?. Now everyone else tries to make up excuses why a woman has a right to do this but I cannot find in this verse where God left room for any excuses. Let me say it this way 'there ain't room for any excuses'.

Can we do anything about this today?

NOPE!!!!!

Too bad. WAAAAAA!!!!

People asked me; I answered.

OH yeah; will I do anything about this?

NOPE!

Does that mean I support this behavior?

NOPE!

Hard to believe that I would say I see this and not do anything about it: at least according to what I see in this decrepit society that the U.S. has become, but enigmatic as it seems that is the way it is. I accept this as it. As my boy would say" it is what it is". If God won't change it neither will I try. Besides it might just be God's will. Foolhardy to fight God's will.

God is the changer of men's (and women's) hearts You aren't and I am most certainly not.

By saying this I have done all that I am required by God to do.

On record and copyrighted.

Mwhaaa.