Monday, April 30, 2007

My wife Has a clinicle diagnosis

She is officially bi-polar.

I suppose I could have not said anything about it but she just snatched 2500 dollars from our savings, which is half of the money we had to move our home when or if they develop the land the trailer park is on.

That does not bode well.

Most if not all bi-polar people are paranoid and have a major trust problem.

She is exhibiting all of them.

I guess I should be prepared for the worst in that I figure she will do something really crazy. Last time I kicked her out of my house this time I will leave which will lead to her loosing this place but then I won't care because I won't come back to her.

Such is my life.

I have had to look at the reason that I have been attracted to victems. And I have finally figured it out. That means that I won't be getting married ever again.

May God as always make my words come true.

Women. I love them but if the only ones I can pick are nuts then I am not interested.

No comments: