Sunday, April 29, 2007

Respect

I figured it out. I have really figured it out.

Thanks to the preachers sermon this morning.

Data from a current survey which was revealed in church this morning by our preacher reports that the number two need for a man is unconditional respect.

Woman in this country at this time in general do not do this. I have been pondering this but in a manner that was round the mulberry bush.

I want to expand this later but for right now I think I will just blurt it out.

Men took prayer out of school showing a disrespect for God. God gets back by causing women to disrespect men. Lots of divorce in this.

All the troubles in this country today can be traced back to that fateful decision to disallow prayer in public schools, which has led to women disrespecting men in particular their husbands and in a lot of cases mothers disrespecting their sons.

This article definately needs more detail and maybe re organizing but for now this is it.

No comments: