Monday, September 03, 2007

Lambs Well

Wellll I think she is at it again. She said this morning that she was going to the Lambs Well (a local christian book store)to get a book marker for her Aunt. I decided that I was going to haul another load of my stuff over to storage.
I had pulled up the the intersection of Corder Rd and Russell Parkway in the left turn lain when I saw what appeared to be Karen in her car. Now the Lambs Well is across town from here but maybe she went to her secret bank(you now....the one she created a new account that I don't know about...supposedly). If that was the case then the direction she was going(west) is on the way there.

It only took about 10 minutes to unload and as I headed back home I suddenly got a little urge to drive on by the Lambs Well just to see if she was there. Nope She wasn't . So I said well if that is the only place she was going and that is the only place she said she was going then she is probably back at the house. Nope she ain't here. OH I suppose there could be a logical reason for this.

She told me this morning she made it right with her mom but Why did this house have the heavy feeling of Bulls--t.

No comments: