Saturday, September 08, 2007

My Wife told the Preacher

I don't remember if I wrote this one up or not but two or three weeks ago my wife went to one of the preachers in our church and told him that we were breaking up and one of the main reasons we are breaking up was because she lied to me constantly and that made me mad. She also told him she was bi-polar and that she couldn't help doing what she was doing(whatever that is).



She came home from a day out there in the big bad ol world Thursday Sep 6th and I asked her well what the preach say.

She said that she told the preach there was no way we were going to be getting back together(I wonder what gave her that idea?)and that her reason was that I always thought she was lying(I wonder why?)

I said to her. Do you realize that you just showed the preacher your disease. I reminded her that she already told the preach that she had told him she lied to me and that was a big reason for me being mad at her a lalalala. and then she just made a statement that would cause a preach to think I was nuts because I wouldn't believe her. If I was a preach in a church with 4400 members I might not remember what she said to me last time. I might think that I was at fault.

The only fault I have is in picking a mate when I can't see the bi-polar personality traits before I make a commitment in front of God and keep picking women who cannot be faithful or are clinically nuts holding out way too much hope that they can be made better or will get better or will see the error of their ways. They can't and/or won't and there is no hope on this earth of a cure and it has taken me 30 long years to accept that fact that if they are nuts they are nuts and I am not able to do anything to change that fact and that hurts. It makes me feel like a failure. I don't like giving up and I don't like giving up hope on anything. It is just one more thing of this world that I have had to give up hope in. It places me in the position of giving God more room in my heart and the war between my flesh and my spirit just went one more notch to my spirit.



Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


Like I said I believe I have figured out why I keep getting involved with nutty women and though I have told some personal acquaintances I will not divulge it in an open web site.

To my road crew I say this..........have patience. I will be a bustin out of this burg as soon as I am able.

No comments: