Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TF STERN

Tf thanks for commenting here at my site. Unfortunately Google and I are having a serious spat. The morons comment box is trying to make me sign into my own site to make reply comments. After fighting with the name and password section I sent them a 'very' nasty gram.

Anyway I must make this qualifier comment to my last article.

''''God meant that we would not know the exact hour of 'his' coming but that we know that the time was near by the signs of the time and as far as the tribulation is concerned that is what I am relating too.

Like I keep saying I am not specifying the exact time; only the time frame in which all these things occur, and only that if it does not happen within the next 50 60 years then the Bible is just an interesting an useful book to live by but that it would indeed be null and void as far as salvation is concerned.
I also have always added that this is my opinion.

Never fear though I believe. I have personally seen too many extraordinary events from the massively awesome to the micro to not '''.


Though my qualifiers are not falsifiable that is in other words the proof that I asked of God is not reproducible in a lab. That it was indeed He showing me these things and not something I was conjuring up. The fact is I didn't ask for any little ol proof. I asked for a massive gigantic event Something that could not be faked or would not be lied about or made up and definitely could not be questioned as to whether it happened proof for me. I will leave it to you to figure out what it was. Trust me you and the rest of the world saw it and it was a major topic of conversation for a while.

I stick to my prediction. Nice thing about being thought of as a nut. There is no pressure to be right. It has its drawbacks but then again it has it's plusses too.

2 comments:

T. F. Stern said...

Ron,

Wow, my name in a Title on someone else's article; that happens to folks charged with a felony, mostly ex cops, so I should be gratefull this is in regards to a comment only.

When I enter a conversation regarding the "End of times", I like to include in that topic the fact that the "end of time" is relative to each individual as well as the entire world. The day you die, get run over by a bus, have a piano fall on you or any number of ways to leave mortality is the day you have to square things with your Maker; regardless of a "time" for the Second Coming.

With that in mind it's nice to have your things in order when you leave mortality.

Lastly, thanks for being a regular on my site. I enjoy your comments.

ron said...

Yea

google got it right.

thanks TF.

It's just the saltin me that comes out.