Friday, June 15, 2007

What are men good for

According to media both left and right and every preacher I have ever heard over the last 30 years.


NOTHING!

Everything I have heard. Everything I have ever ever heard!

You know what I have heard also. If you want a group of people to live positive lives. tell them the good that they do and reinforce the good that they are.

Am I guilty of doing the same things?

Yeah. I got to change back. I once used to tout the plusses of America but for 30 years was bombarded with how bad we are as a country.

You know what?, the nay sayer's won. I am convinced that the U.S. doesn't deserve to exist. So how come we are still here?

You people want positive results?, shut up about the negative excrement. Proper vernacular for that word. It is an attitude that belongs flushed fermented and turned into fertilizer spread upon a field so that something may be planted that would bring good fruit.