Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Peace


I gave my wife this sermon last night.
Jesus hung himself on the cross and put himself in the most vulnerable position possible for a man to place himself in.
He expects no less from his brothers and sisters and all servants of the most high God.
I am an open book. I am so obsessively. The curse that I had as a victim was changed into a blessing.
I am open and have been since I fully dedicated my life to God as a young teenager. Though I have lapsed sometimes for a few months never the less God brought me back to a position of an open person.
The blindness of men looking for a persons angle and their fruitless mask insistant that everyone puts one on, can't see a person who doesn't have one.
I leave my life out in the open so that all may see who I am whether I am clean or not. the battle waxes and wains but ultimate victory is in God. the maker of Heaven and Earth The keeper of his flock and the master of the universe. He who giveth and taketh away. He who raiseth the good and the evil.
It is he who is out in the open, blinds the ones he so pleases and opens the eyes of whomsoever he pleases. It is he who bringeth forth whatsoever fruits he desires whenever he desires and Him men shall only worship.
In the recognition that there is only one God and to place faith in him and him only will anyone find true peace and true happiness.
The cross is the position of Peace for each and every man whomsoever it is given .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Few people know how to handle a completely honest person. It drives them crazy trying to figure out "what's really going on".

LibertyBob