Monday, July 16, 2007

Reputation

Do you stake your reputation on what you say?

I don't, I could be wrong.

I stake God's reputation on what I say. Why? Because only God could make me right, And I don't have to be responsible for the results because I can't make anything I say come true anyway.

Where do I get this? God is in control absolutely.

You know why people don't want to believe that?

They don't want to believe that a loving God would cause men to go through the trouble that they go through. Troubles that try men's soul, heart, beliefs, trust's, faith. To them to prescribe total control is to say that the evil that occurs under God's control is an imperfection and the idea that god may do an imperfection is fallacy. And God is infallible.

They would rather say that men have a will of there own. If you people are into absolutes and I haven't met anyone yet who wasn't. Even the people who say that there are no absolutes are being absolute about it. They create an oxymoron. I will say it this way. To say absolutely that there are no absolutes is to cause an exception. If there is one exception to no absolutes then the statement is not absolute and you travel one molecule forward and fall back one molecule. (Concurrently then there are absolutes. In fact there are a lot of absolutes. In fact the number of absolutes in this universe may be infinite).

In the realm of perfection, not a perfect thought. In all of the things that I have read and studied and tried to understand. It is more engineered and in engineering you don't have to be perfect only get close enough. And in this I have found a little treasure in a field, so to speak.

To try to be perfect in all things is impossible. But I can get some things perfect. I can say some things perfectly but if the rest of what I say is imperfect I can get the kudo I 'wanted to' and 'tried to'.

I reiterate the statement I made several years ago. "No man alive today is perfect but all men alive today are full filling the perfect will of God".

And what is the perfect will of God?

The tribulation. The judgement of men before God and the casting of everything he so chooses into eternal death. A burning lake of fire. All who escape eternal damnation both now and in the future are chosen and known to God. If they are already picked then they had no free will in the matter. If any have no 'free will' then none have 'free will'. There is no free will but for God and his will.

God's will be done. God's will will be done anyway.

I stake God's reputation on this.

No comments: