Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Confirmation

This morning I heard my wife on the telephone saying "$81.00. No I won't get my check until Saturday".

Right now I am unemployed(thanks to her) and our household is(was) dependant upon her check but she saw fit to change the address or way that she is receiving her check and then told me that she wasn't getting a check. Boldly she told me this. She has carried this lie on for more than a month.

I turned into a ranting maniac.

This event coupled with her seeking section 8 housing tells me that she has been prepping her escape. She also told me that she prayed that she did not want our marriage to end. She wanted our marriage to be. You know,? If you tell God you want your marriage and then go out and prepare for the opposite what do you think God is going to do to you for lying to him? He will drive you out and away from him....

Her efforts are not equalling her mouth. She is saying one thing and doing another. I have yet to hear that she has committed to an affair but I am not waiting for pure evidence. Her lying to me is enough for me to run her off.

I told her she has two choices. Put her check in my hand(fat chance)and call it rent or use it to get another place to live. If she does none of these things I will cease to pay house and lot and wait till the eviction notice comes and drive her out that way.

Won't hurt my credit (don't ask why it is just the way God set me up in this place) and I will be rid of a dangerous woman.
Why would I say she is a dangerous woman? Because she has torn down her house. Because of the way that she has acted she has literally tried to put us out in the street. Worse. She has tried to provide for herself a safety net and put just me on the street.

That is soooo evil as to literally try and kill me. Imagine if I was made to retire to my car without airconditioningI(it has been in the 100'sF hear in middle GA) with no reliable place to get relief. I know....that is the extreme yet it is the lot she tried to set for me. Her behavior is murderous. She murdered our marriage and now she was trying to jump a ship that wasn't sinking all the while screaming(metaphorically)that it was, convincing others that it was, and they in turn were jumping into the cold deep to their deaths(metaphorically), trying to cover the tracks she made in the process of her matricide.

For what it is worth I had an out. I saw the inklings back in February. And set my own rescue net. One in tune with our co-goals. If I was right I wouldn't be left out in the heat. If I was wrong we would have even a stronger financial position. Much to my incredible dismay I was right.

She has got to go!

Since I chewed her butt this morning she has been out of the house since 10 am. I wonder where she went???

HMMMMM.

God is in control.

No comments: