Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lets do a little math

Over the last five years I have been trying to figure out what my wife has been spending money on.

One word comes to mind, and it is not alcohol. She doesn't drink. Dope.

If I got the numbers right there is about $20000.00 dollars unacounted for in our budget. You don't know how many times I have come home and thought my house smelled like an animal lived here.

Dope.

I think I will have the police come back here with their drug dog. If she has any on her I will gladly have her stupid ass thrown in jail.
Meth amphetamine or crack I bet.
5:52 AM

Ok I was restless last night so I went down to the local gas station and started talking to the clerk there and she asked me if Karen was eating a lot of sweets? I said yeah she is bringing in bags of sweets and junk food and they're just vaporizing. I mean that she is consuming a lot of them. Fast. She said that the hard drugs make a person rave for sweets.

We talked some more and I told her about the incredible animal smell in my house last year. She said that was marijuana dipped in some other drug and they called it skunk. I also told her about the extraordinary ammonia smell we had sometimes. She said that was probably crack.

I told her I didn't have those smells in my house this year but that she was taking 3 and 4 hour trips. She said that she was probably going down to Perry Ga to pick up the drugs and then going over to a friends house and doing them. Letting herself come down a little before coming home and buying the junk food to satiate her now raving hunger.
And low and behold a Warner robins police officer walks in a so I said how about we ask this guy? So I did. I asked him what could I do if I suspected my wife of doing drugs.
"He said call the police cuz". He looked like he was kind of tired and tired of answering those kind of questions(they probably get asked them all the time). He shrugged his shoulder when I told him maybe get a a drug dog in there but then I remembered she probably doesn't have anything in the house since I just learned that she was probably doing them at someone Else's place.

It now makes a whole lot more sense about why she won't tell me where she is getting some money. She said I would just get mad at them. Also why the pathological lying. I wonder if she is being coerced or blackmailed. I bet she is. Whoops did I catch yas in the act.

Let's see now.........what would be her little conundrum if she borrowed money from a fellow drug addict or drug dealer or worse took some drugs from them on loan.

This is starting to get into the holy crap area. Is it delusional or just hopeful?

No comments: