Monday, August 13, 2007

It is a done deed

Saturday during the confrontation about her constant lying it became very clear to me she would never change. I told her in no uncertain terms to get out. I cannot abide lies lying or liars in my house. Out there in the world I do not truly hold it against non-Christians, but a woman who is supposed to be smitten with love of God and Jesus. No way can I accept a lying christian. She will be staying here until she has another place but I have relegated her to one of our spare bedrooms...........

I left her no options.

I may be off line or sporadic about my blog for a while.

Thanks to the people who visit my site regularly.

Don't worry about me too much and the only prayers I want are ones of peace of heart and peace of mind.

God is in total control

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I tottaly agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)