Saturday, August 11, 2007

I interrupt this program for some late breaking news

I have made up my mind.

Yesterday my wife went out grocery shopping with what she said was just 20 dollars. 3 hours later she comes home with a cat ate the canary look on her face. Guilt.

She says I thought I only had 20 but there was two more stuck to it. I had 60. That old familiar feeling that she was lying her ass off came to me immediately.

I did not say anything. I just unloaded the car. 5-10 minutes later she says I have to tell you the truth. I applied for food stamps last month and I got them. I had 155 on my card.

She is hiding more and a lot worse as far as our marriage is concerned.

I cannot take this.

Come Monday I am taking steps beginning with renewal of my car tag, and the hunt for another place to stay, storage shed shutting off my phone ect.. I am also going out to find a new job.

I got to get away from someone who lies like a child of Satin. She is some kind of devils angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.