Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I lost in a way

I told that liar to not make a lie in my household. If she did I was going to take the door off of her room so I could make sure that if she was on the phone or not. If she is talking she is trying to twist everything. She called the cops.

So here I am facing 4 cops( they must think I am public enemy NO 1 or as dangerous as they come or something)being told that in my own house I am not allowed to take off a door because it is criminal damage. "In my own house?", I said. They didn't whip out a code book but they said it was. Of course I got threatened if I didn't put it back on. So I did. Then as I was putting the door on one of the deputies said that blah blah "what do you think if I went in front of the judge" and said this and you said that(can't quite remember) who do you think he would believe. I stopped what I was doing and looked him right in the eye and said you can't put on that blue uniform and go throwing your weight around like that. He says it doesn't matter so I told him again I didn't care what the deal was he could not do that. To you men in blue you need to remember for sure one thing. God puts men in position of judgement and authority over peoples and cops are not sitting behind the bench. If God put the brother of former senator Sam Nun behind the bench and a cop twists the truth to get what he wants just because he THINKS he is right You might as well have done it in front of God. You need to ask yourself would you do that if the judge was God. You need to ask yourselves if you were in front of the throne of God which you might as well be would you say to God what he just said to me. If you said yes then you would definitely be a liar and GOD...HATES BEING LIED TO DIRECTLY. Want to be blessed by God, DON'T LIE TO HIM.
Jesus puts it this way "Have ye not heard ye are GODS"? Cops ain't God nor are the judges but you can bet your blue uniform that HE is right there with the judge. And I guarantee you he heard your lies and even if you ask him to forgive you which he will, the memory of your lie is going to remain with all the people that were there. And God who IS omniscient is going to be wondering "Why are all these people remembering this this way but the ruling went that way"He will tweak you to see if you indeed did lie and guess what. Trouble, trouble, trouble. You ever wonder why some of your cop friens have nothing but trouble. Lieing to God right there in the court room.
The man hung his head and walked away but funny thing he goes over to the liar and says"is he always like this"?
She said yes. For the whole 6 years? She said yes.
Eventually I was able to describe the reason for our problems and some of the guys suddenly began to see a picture that was not what they thought they were going to find when they got here. They cut me some slack and one agreed He would be mad too if the same thing was happening. Of course maybe he was playing the part of the empathizer. Never the less I grant him sincerity. He had no mask. That is very good. The kind of guy that needs no mask to hide the bullshit of his life. Unlike the one who took the lead. And the two goats who first walked into my house. They have an agenda. Doesn't matter what they say I will not remit their sins. In other words the more they lie the more they will skank. Watch them. In a few months the filth will begin to show through their skin like dirt they can't wash off and they can also answer to God in that day of reckoning. I recomend in that day you answer that you were an unprofitable servant. Any other will just get God mad.
One of them told me that under the circumstances I might be able to have her evicted. WOW! If only I could. I want her out of here. I am not going to compromise with a pathological liar. That is complete mud. I am not going to compromise with a person who is morally bankrupt either.

In a way I won. I did not get arrested even though I was petulant. And the officers told her it was time for her to get out. And told her to leave me alone. YAYA! I cut my phone off and I am waiting for her to cancel her Internet so I can get my own.




I will not remit her sins. She can explain this all to God in that day.

I will not be living in this town much longer and I will be dusting my shoes off at the gates. Maybe I won't but you better hope I do because if I don't that means I will be reserving the right to tell the rest of the world why Middle Ga is a bad investment for the rest of my life. To understand what I am saying you need to read in the Gospel where it says what happens to a city when a servant of God does that. Not Good I assure you. No amount of praying will save this area in that day if I decide to condemn in that way. Or like I said I could just tell my contacts this is a bad place to be.

Any way the real reason I opened up a new entry is because when I have some trouble I take my bible open it and ask god for a word. the very first thing my eye fell upon was:


Jer 5:26 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men.
Jer 5:27 As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore they are become great, and waxen rich.
Jer 5:28 They are waxen fat, they shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge.
Jer 5:29 Shall I not visit for these things? saith the LORD: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?

1 comment:

ron said...

By the way the last verse ain't going to be a social visit by God.
A visit of judgement.